Charlotte Mason’s Philosophy of Education (Book 6 of the Home Education Series)
This edition of Charlotte Mason’s Home Education Series is presented complete and unabridged, retaining the pagination of the original to make research and referencing easy. All the books have been fully transcribed and formatted using a clean and easy-to-read font so that there’s no excuse not to read these revolutionary works.Written shortly before her death, A Philosophy of Education represents Charlotte Mason’s final thoughts after a lifetime spent thinking on education. Containing the final version of the 20 principles on which her method is based this book is a great place to start for parents of older children.
About the Book
As mentioned in:
- Episode #28 – Education is a Life
- Episode #33 – Narration: The Act of Knowing (with Karen Glass!)
- Episode #40 – Moms Learn and Grow! (Part II with Cindy Rollins!)
- Episode #56 – A Time to Laugh
- Episode #57 – Heroes First! (with Wendi Capehart)
- Episode #68 – Make Classical Education Scholé Again
- Episode #103 – Can you be more human?
- Episode #106 – Get an educational philosophy
- Episode #111 – What is education?
- Episode #112 – What is an educated person?
- Episode #117 – Religion is Essential
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."