The Abolition of Man
From Amazon: "In the classic The Abolition of Man, C.S. Lewis, the most important Christian writer of the 20th century, sets out to persuade his audience of the importance and relevance of universal values such as courage and honor in contemporary society. Both astonishing and prophetic, The Abolition of Man is one of the most debated of Lewis's extraordinary works. National Review chose it as number seven on their 100 Best Nonfiction Books of the Twentieth Century."
About the Book
- Episode #5 – Balancing Work and Wonder (with Ravi Jain)
- Episode #7 – Virtual Scholé Sisters Groups and Technology Tools (with Amber Vanderpol) during the Scholé RDA (aka Scholé Everyday) segment
- Episode #12 – – as part of the topical discussion
- Episode #40 – Moms: Learn and Grow! – on part 1, found at the Mason Jar
- Episode #41 – Living Books Are for Life – as part of Pam’s Scholé Everyday
- Episode #67 – Death by Sticker Chart – as part of Abby’s C.S. Lewis 5×5 category
- Episode #79 – East Meets West – as Ravi Jain shared his Scholé Everyday
- Episode #93 – Revived by Reading – Thinking of Lewis as a children’s author, Karen was surprised at how difficult this small book was (and it is!)
- Episode #97 – Men Without Chests – as part of the topical discussion
- Episode #98 – Ordo Amoris – as part of the topical discussion
- Episode #117 – Religion is Essential
Other Library in "Carpe Librum"
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."