“I am Johannes Verne, and I am not afraid.”
This was the boy’s mantra as he plodded through the desert alone, left to die by his vengeful grandfather. Johannes Verne was soon to be rescued by outlaws, but no one could save him from the lasting memory of his grandfather’s eyes, full of impenetrable hatred. Raised in part by Indians, then befriended by a mysterious woman, Johannes grew up to become a rugged adventurer and an educated man. But even now, strengthened by the love of a golden-haired girl and well on his way to making a fortune in bustling early-day Los Angeles, the past may rise up to threaten his future once more. And this time only the ancient gods of the desert can save him.
- Episode #40 – Moms Learn and Grow! (Part II with Cindy Rollins!)
- Episode #43 – Forgotten Classics (with Martin Cothran!) by Mystie during the Scholé Everyday segment
- Episode #51 – Unschool to ClassiCOOL (with Amanda Gauthier-Parker!) by Pam during the Scholé Everyday segment
- Episode #59 – Scholé Group Therapy
- Episode #63 – Who’s Your Daddy?
- Episode #83 – The Uncommon Commplace – with a commonplace quote example