Reveals the neglected mode of knowing and learning, from Socrates to the middle ages and beyond, that relies more on the integrated powers of sensory experience and intuition, rather than on modern narrow scientific models of education.
As mentioned in:
- Episode #20 – Mothers, Don’t Let Your Methods Grow up to Be Systems (with Karen Glass)
- Episode #33 – Narration: The Act of Knowing (with Karen Glass!)
- Episode #42 – Carpe Librum
- Episode #63 – Who’s Your Daddy?
- Episode #66 – A Faculty of Friends
- Episode #68 – Make Classical Education Scholé Again
- Episode #69 – Socratic Dialogue (with Renee Shepard!)
- Episode #73 – A Scholé for All Seasons