After teaching about educating young children (up to the age of nine) in Home Education, Charlotte Mason turns her attention to 9-12 year-olds in School Education. Along with examples of books and exams she instructs us on:– The rights of children– The value of holistic education– How to help your child learn for themselves– How to develop the whole person– The importance of living books in education– How grades and rewards kill curiosity
- Episode #1 – Preventing Burnout through Levity
- Episode #2 – What’s Love Got to Do With It?
- Episode #34 – Bling Your Pre-Reading with a Notebook Makeover
- Episode #41 – Living Books Are Books For Life
- Episode #48 – Someone Stole My Socrates!
- Episode #50 – A Little Less Talk and a Lot More Action
- Episode #59 – Scholé Group Therapy
- Episode #105 – You’re Not the Boss of Me (Mom as Authority Figure)
- Episode #111 – What is education?
- Episode #112 – What is an educated person?
- Episode #115 – Indoctrinate Me