How Should We Then Live? The Rise and Decline of Western Thought and Culture
Drawing upon forty years of study in theology, philosophy, history, sociology and the arts, Dr. Schaeffer contemplates the reasons for modern society's sorry state of affairs and argues for total affirmation of the Bible's morals, values, and meaning.
About the Book
- Episode #49 – The Sisters on Sayers – Not the Podcast You Expected
- Episode #53 – You’ve Got a Friend in Me by Mystie during the Scholé Everyday segment
- Episode #63 – Who’s Your Daddy? by Mystie during the Scholé Everyday segment
- Episode #117 – Religion is Essential
- Episode #120 – by Mystie during the Scholé Everyday segment
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."