SS #74: Retreats Go Viral (Summer Bonus Season)
Today’s episode is all about the fall retreat. In the first half, Brandy, Mystie, and Abby talk about Covid and lockdown … and how to manage a retreat if we’re still on lockdown (including what Scholé Sisters plans to do to help support unique situations). In the second half we talk about how we overhauled part of our retreat day schedule to make room for something super special from Abby.
Get your Beginner’s Guide to Scholé!
We have a special treat for you today! You can download for free our new Beginner’s Guide to Scholé. If you are not a beginner, you still will like it, but even more important is that we’ve set it up where you can share it. That’s right. You know all those friends you’ve been trying to share scholé with? This is the resource you’ve been waiting for! Our gift to you. ♥
Listen to the podcast:
- Hosting a retreat using Zoom
- Informational video about how conference rooms work in Zoom
- Voxer (walkie talkie app)
- Marco Polo (video messaging app)
- Invitations (coming soon)
- Lead a group: www.scholesisters.com/leaders
- An Everlasting Meal by Tamar Adler
- Email Abby with any questions during or after the retreat