Stop making homeschooling more difficult than it has to be.
As a homeschool mom there is a good chance that you are your own worst enemy. Unrealistic expectations, your public school past, and worry combine to sabotage the peace in your homeschool day.
In order to take charge of your efforts and your results, you needs ideas that allow you to step outside your old paradigms. This ebook presents five simple ones that will do just that.
• The single shift that will maximize learning in your homeschool.
• The most important, and most overlooked, step to homeschooling successfully.
• Two simple ideas that will create smooth-running days… for good.
• Ideas for creating a schedule that works for you instead of you working for it.
• How to take charge of those pesky mornings that often get you off track.
In the end, you'll be able to create a homeschool for your family that brings you confidence, peace, and kids who learn.
Download this book and turn your attitude and your homeschool around today!More info →
Bring delight back to your homeschool. Have you fallen into a routine of checking boxes? Do you wonder why you don't have time to focus on building your children's character and love of learning?
That can change.
Better Together teaches you how to design a part of your homeschool day where the entire family can learn together. This time, known as "Morning Time,” has exploded in popularity since its inclusion in Sarah Mackenzie's bestseller Teaching From Rest. Now homeschool mom and former teacher Pam Barnhill breaks down the practice for every homeschooler.
Inside you'll discover:
- Why every family can benefit from Morning Time - no matter what homeschooling method they use.
- The secret to building relationships by delighting in learning together.
- Practical tips for a successful Morning Time.
- Resources, book lists, and ideas. You will return to our selections again and again.
- Examples and interviews from moms showing how it looks in their homes.
Better Together is the indispensable guide to creating a time in your day to focus on the things that matter most in your homeschool.