Today’s discussion about physical training in classical education was one Brandy, Mystie, Pam, and Abby got to record when they were all together in Phoenix for the Loving Well retreat. They do get philosophical and discuss why these things are important, but they also get practical and talk about a bunch of ideas that they hope will help us all get started if we’re ready to get physical in our homeschools.
Join the Sistership Sophie Level to get Christmas gift access!
Have you joined the Scholé Sistership yet? If not, you really should since the annual Christmas gift for Sophie level is coming up soon. Santa’s elves have been working away and while Brandy isn’t quite ready to tell you what it is, she wants you to know that (1) it’s nothing at all like last year and (2) it’s pretty awesome. Click here to join.
Listen to the podcast:
- Hallowed Be This House: Finding Signs of Heaven in Your Home by Thomas Howard
- The Liberal Arts Tradition (revised edition) by Kevin Clark DLS and Ravi Scott Jain
- Material Logic: Words, Thoughts, Reality by Thaddeus Kozinski
- Shawn Trautman: How to Line Dance
- Swedish Drill
- The Great Tradition: Classic Readings on What It Means to Be an Educated Human Being by Richard Gamble
- The Intellectual Life: Its Spirit, Conditions, Methods by AG Sertillanges, OP