SS #31: Being Impervious: Now it’s [Not] Personal (with Cindy Rollins!)
Welcome to SEASON FIVE of Scholé Sisters! Mystie and Brandy are kicking this season off right with the one and only Cindy Rollins. Today’s discussion centers on the idea of being impervious. We discuss not allowing “things” to get to us, absorbing emotion, self-control, menopause (gulp), and more! This is a conversation you don’t want to miss.
Thank you to our sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by Personality Pages. Want to figure out and understand your personality better? Mystie has a free one-page cheat sheet to help you understand each personality type’s cognitive functions. Go deeper into personality and apply it to your home and homeschool with this easy-to-understand chart. Just fill out the form to receive this in your inbox!
Know Your Cognitive Functions
Listen to the podcast:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Scholé Everyday
- Christian Love by Hugh Benning
- Jacob’s Room is Full of Books by Susan Hill
- The Magic Apple Tree by Susan Hill
- Hand writing Scripture
- At the Speed of Write
- Tiny kraft notebooks
- The Sketchnote Handbook by Mike Rohde
- Topical Discussion: Being Impervious: Now it’s [Not] Personal
- Blind Spot
- Circle of Grief Ring Theory
- Boundaries with Kids by Cloud and Townsend
- Boundaries with Teens by Cloud and Townsend
Please leave us a review in Apple Podcasts!
If you upgraded to iOS 11, you’ll find leaving a review easier than ever. Just go to Scholé Sisters in your subscriptions and scroll down.