"Can learning logic be fun? With The Fallacy Detective it appears that it can be. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve his reasoning skills."--Tim Challies, curriculum reviewer
"Cartoon and comic illustrations, humorous examples, and a very reader-friendly writing style make this the sort of course students will enjoy."--Cathy Duffy, homeschool curriculum reviewer
"I really like The Fallacy Detective because it has funny cartoons, silly stories, and teaches you a lot!"--11 Year Old
What is a fallacy? A fallacy is an error in logic a place where someone has made a mistake in his thinking. This is a handy book for learning to spot common errors in reasoning.
- For ages twelve through adult.
- Fun to use -- learn skills you can use right away.
- Peanuts, Dilbert, and Calvin and Hobbes cartoons.
- Includes The Fallacy Detective Game.
- Exercises with answer key.More info →