Become a Sistership Sophie
Grow in wisdom & truth in your own lifelong liberal arts pursuit. Apply principles not only to education, but to life.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Become a part of the best, most active online community designed by classical homeschooling moms in the trenches for classical homeschooling moms in the trenches. We want more than small talk, more than superficial tips, more than whiney Facebook shares.
As a Sistership Sophie you’ll find camaraderie and conversation about topics that matter, plus so much more. You’ll also receive the educational support you need to remain an engaged lifelong learner yourself. Exclusive lectures, conversations, book clubs, and mentorships will feed your mind and soul and prepare you to be a better lead learner in your home.
Learn & Grow:
- Listen to podcast bonus segments & bonus episodes.
- Engage in thoughtful, meaningful conversations with other homeschool moms.
- Figure out what to read next and learn how to be a better reader.
- Create your own private group for your local community
- Improve your homeschool skill and know-how with resources & advice from the community.
- Learn more about traditional, classical, liberal arts education & how to do it at home.
- Discuss books and resources with likeminded women.
- Practice the habits of lifelong learning and pass them on to your children.
Elizabeth Do –
Consider this an investment in your education with major returns! Sophie mentorships in Plutarch and Shakespeare have had just the right amount of hand-holding to equip me to teach these well in our homeschool without burdening my to-do list. But also (more importantly!) the insight and experience of women who are just like me, but a few steps further down this path, inspire me when I need it, and their love of wise words, beautifully expressed, is infectious.
I haven’t even begun to plumb the depths of all that the Sophie membership has to offer. So many wonderful resources here. I mostly joined for access to the training seminars, but I love that I have access to so many other helpful resources and support. I joined the 5×5 reading challenge and it has spurred me on to read all these wonderful books I’ve been meaning to read.